Staying on top of the current trends and information is crucial to succeed in the real estate industry. A real estate convention is a great way to learn about the trends, meet like-minded professionals and expand your network.
This year, the RE/MAX R4 convention will take place from March 2-5 at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This real estate convention will be packed with energy and surprises. The convention is a mix of motivation, information and stellar entertainment.
If you’re on the fence about whether to attend R4, be sure to consider the following.
Top 6 reasons agents shouldn’t miss the R4 real estate convention
- The opportunity to hone your niche, or break into a new one.With education offerings on all facets of real estate – commercial, luxury, new homes and more – you can deepen your knowledge, or discover a new area of focus.
- Global opportunities.Make new connections at the Global Referral Exchange, a networking party that brings together cultures – and deals – from all corners of the world.
- All your real estate needs under one roof.More than 120 exhibtors will be selling goods, providing services and conducting product demonstrations in the RE/MAX Approved Supplier MarketPlace. It’s your one-stop shop for all things real estate.
- A motivational boost.This year’s speaker lineup presents individuals at the top of their field, offering their insight and advice. You’ll walk away inspired to do great things in your business and life.
- Networking opportunities everywhere.Whether it’s on the golf course, during one of the many celebrations or out on the town, R4 offers tons of opportunities to connect with your RE/MAX colleagues. And to think, one good lead could cover the cost of your entire trip.
- A party that prompts you to “Dream On.” Taking the main stage for the Party with a Purpose finale will be none other than Steven Tyler, lead singer for the legendary band Aerosmith. This private, RE/MAX only performance will surely keep you rockin’ for months to come.
Why wait any longer?
If you are ready to make the commitment to attend the R4 RE/MAX real estate convention click here for tickets or more information.
Be Your Career | RE/MAX represents RE/MAX offices around the Great Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. To get in touch with us or to learn more, visit our website www.beyourcareer.ca