The purpose of the convention was to educate, inspire and create networking opportunities within the global RE/MAX community.
Keeping up with trends and continuing to develop your skills is inevitable to staying relevant. Successful realtors will attest to the same process and in many cases, will credit their success partially to this aspect as well.
However, all real estate brokerages are not created equal.
RE/MAX hosts a number of conventions and educational events throughout the year where our realtors are provided with an opportunity to learn, network and ultimately increase their income.
The RE/MAX R4 Convention takes place once a year and is one of the biggest real estate conventions in the industry. Over 6,000 RE/MAX realtors took part in this year’s event and made it a success.
Highlights from the RE/MAX R4 Convention Opening session
• RE/MAX CEO and Co-Founder Dave Liniger kicked off the convention with the memorable Opening General Session.
• Insights of several RE/MAX leaders, affiliates and special guest Brian Buffini.
• The crowd included Affiliates from over 50 countries.
• Cory Vasquez, RE/MAX Senior Manager of Social & Digital Marketing presented on the networking opportunities and what to take away from R4.
• Adam Contos, RE/MAX Senior Vice President, Marketing presented on the value of marketing and what it means for your success.
• Lead-generation discussion with RE/MAX President Vinnie Tracey, Andrew Duncan of Tampa, Fla., and Bart Medlock of Louisville.
• Amy Somerville, RE/MAX Executive Director presented on education and the benefits that RE/MAX agents have as a result of it.
• 10-year-old Miracle Child Belle Helton joined Mike Reagan, RE/MAX Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing, to share her amazing story and talent with the crowd.
The days that followed focused on education, training, networking and presentations from RE/MAX team members and also well-known and established affiliates.
Be Your Career agents and Managing Brokers took part in the convention this year. Over the next number of weeks, we will be sharing stories and their experiences from the 2015 RE/MAX R4 Convention.
If you think this convention would have been a beneficial one for your success as a realtor in the competitive real estate market in Vancouver, contact us today.
Taking your career Above the Crowd is in your hands. Contact Be Your Career or click here and visit our website to find out how you can become a part of our team.