The 17th Edition covers everything RE/MAX Affiliates need to know to ensure materials are compliant with RE/MAX trademark standards.
- Standards for using mobile phone numbers on property signs. Associates are now permitted to replace the office phone number with a cell phone number, as long as they have Broker/Owner consent and such a change is permitted by their local laws.
- Standards for The RE/MAX Collection signage. New standards address the color and black-and-white logos, and include size and clear space requirements as well.
- Standards associated with logos for the 2016 RE/MAX advertising campaign.
- Examples of approved directional and open house signage.
- Standards on domain names that contain “remax.” Broker/Owners may now omit the city from a domain name containing “remax” if there is no duplicate office name located in the broker’s state or province.
- Clarifications regarding proper use of the RE/MAX logo, including use of the RE/MAX logo in office signage.
Print copies are available to purchase on shop.remax.net.
RE/MAX Affiliates may share this article, provided they do not charge for it and this notice is included. All other rights reserved.