Tips for Success REMAX: Part 3
Hello, my name is Richard Laurendeau of RE/MAX Westcoast.
I am writing this blog post for you on behalf of Be Your Career – a group of local RE/MAX offices, in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland, committed to better serving our realtors.
As you may know, I am putting this series together as a result of an email series that I had sent out in 2008. During that time, we were faced with a substantial change in the world economy; one that had a brief effect on our local real estate market in Vancouver. As a result, I wrote a series of emails that were well received at the time and I decided to revisit them and reproduce them here in the form of a blog post.
Here are some Tips for Success REMAX to keep in mind:
1. Re-evaluate your business operations
- Imagine your ideal career and your ideal life
- During times of changes, do your best not to think about your fears and doubts
- Instead, take action
2. Interact with successful people
- Interacting with successful people is inspiring
- Surround yourself with successful people
3. Keep your eye on the goal
- Quality customer/client service will always serve you well
- Always put the client first
- You will benefit from client referrals for years to come
- Referrals lead to a more enjoyable, more cooperative and more profitable business
Success is defined by a combination of not only income but the pride in a job well done. Be proud of your profession. Build long lasting relationships and don’t sell yourself short.
Richard Laurendeau, RE/MAX Westcoast
Do you want to make 2017 your most successful year yet? Will your current brokerage be able to provide you with the support necessary to achieve your goals? Could your career benefit from a switch to RE/MAX?
Set up a meeting with one of our managing brokers today, to learn what a switch to RE/MAX could mean for your career. We have offices across Greater Vancouver and the Lower Mainland so you can continue operating in your existing area.