RE/MAX Agents Outproduce The Competition 2:1 | REAL Trends 500 Report
The 2018 REAL Trends 500 report shows that RE/MAX agents outproduce the competition 2:1. That’s the sign of a RE/MAX agent!
The REAL Trends 500 is now in its 31st year! It remains the undisputed leading report ranking the performance of the top residential real estate brokerage firms. Within the report, firms are ranked based on both transaction sides and sales volume.
2018 REAL Trends 500 Report
The results prove it – RE/MAX agents continue to have leading productivity. Here are five highlights from the 2018 REAL Trends 500 Report.
- RE/MAX agents averaged 17.0 transaction sides, more than double the average of 7.5 for all other agents in the survey.
- RE/MAX was one of the only four national franchises with an average exceeding the overall survey average of 8.3 transaction sides per agent
- Of the 1,752 qualifying brokerages, one-third (565) were affiliated with RE/MAX. The nearest competitor placed 392.
- RE/MAX agents averaged $4.6 million in sales volume. That’s 78% higher than the $2.6 million average of all other agents in the REAL Trends 500 survey.
- With 89, RE/MAX brokerages hold even more of the top 100 spots when all participating brokers are ranked by average sides per agent.
Click here to view the full 2018 REAL Trends 500 report.
Congratulations to everyone in the RE/MAX network!
Do you want to double your sales?
Vancouver is a key player in the Canadian real estate market and RE/MAX is one of the most important driving forces in the real estate industry.
We are actively looking for the best real estate agents to join our growing teams. Be Your Career represents RE/MAX offices throughout Greater Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. We are always looking for high-energy, goal-oriented, charismatic sales leaders to join us.
If you’ve been thinking about making a positive change in your career, then why don’t you schedule an informal meeting with one of our managing brokers? Discover how The Power of RE/MAX can help you reach your goals in 2018.